Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My first card



This is my first card I ever made for a challenge. I got into it because my Mom has a blog and I wanted one to. And she competed in challenges. That's why I wanted too compete in a challenge. I made this for the snow or snowflakes challenge at the Crafty Monkeys Blog.

As you can see in the picture that those are expensive stuff you know why, it's my mom's stuff. You might already know what this stuff is but, this is the stuff I used on this card:ribbon, Merry Christmas stamp, Snow Man stamp and different types of blue paper.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a friend of your moms and just wanted to tell you that I think you did a great job on your card!

ps Make sure your mom shares some of the chocolate with you when it gets there. :)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is so cute Kirsten and I love the fun snowman and the blue paper, Hugs, Nikki x

grandma said...

Hey sweetie,
OI love your card. You are so creative like your mom and grandmother of course.:) I love you good job

GRANDMA

grandma said...

Hey sweetie,
It's grandma!! Just wanted to tell you i love your card. Great job!!! I see you inherited mine and your mother's artistic flair :)
Oh and flat kirsten arrived safely. We will send her back after we take her on an adventure .
xoxoxox grandma

SCRAP DIDI said...

beautiful card

Anne said...

Hi Kirsten!
I found your blog while looking at Crafty Monkey new challenge.
I soooo love your snowman card!!!
Amelie XXX